Lepin 15017 Barnes and Noble modular conversion - Part 3

This is a WIP update on my conversion of this set to a standard modular corner building. Fitting on a regular 32 x 32 stud base plate.

For this third post on this MOC/mod, we're looking at the exterior of the 2nd floor and roof.

Again  the top floor follows the contour of the previous ones. There is no green overhang above the windows on this one in the instructions,  so I ommited it from my version too.


Once again the corner facing window is built per the instructions, I also swapped out the railings as I did on the previous floor.



For my final version of the roof I simply built the plates to fit, and added the roof decorations from the manual. The corner structure is pretty much as per the instructions with a few minor modifications.

I added a small simple skylight and an extractor unit to the top of the roof for the final details.



Finally I tidied up the tile work and some mismatched colours on the main building and I'm about ready to call this one done.




Check back again soon for my final update on this, where I will show the finished interior along with some final pics of this thing alongside some of the other modulars.

         Flickr Album of progress so far

Comments