Coffee Break... Hsanhe 6410 Coffee Shop

Today, I'm taking a look at the Hsanhe Coffee Shop, one of a series of small, basic, interconnecting store fronts which also includes a McDonalds, Apple Store and a KFC among others.



I actually bought 2 of this set but the aliexpress seller only shipped one 😐 (I'm currently waiting on a refund for the other set, I ordered a replacement from another seller via ebay)

The intention is to convert the interior of the ground floor of my Lepin Cafe Corner modular, using 2 of these sets as a starting point, I like the Starbucks 'inspired' colour scheme and the Barista minifig. And at a piece count of 190 for £6.26, this was too good to pass up. The name of the store even fits... 'Corner Coffee'!

Construction Begins!

The set itself includes 3 polybags of parts, a clear and easy to follow instruction leaflet and the all-important sticker sheet. 2 minifigs are included here, the aforementioned Barista and a female customer.
 

The 2 LEGO style figs are very high quality with nice printed torsos (with minimal back detail) and one sided face print.

Construction on the actual building itself is quick and simple. Bricks have good clutch and I had zero issues with assembly,

The hydrant and hanging lights add some nice details to the front of the store


The finished model is simple but functional, there is a (cramped) seating area out front for up to 4 minifigs


The finished model (sans the stickers, which will be used on my MOC)





There is one additional seat inside, and a very cramped workspace behind the counter.


This guy doesn't seem happy with his working conditions... 

A nice amount of leftovers

So all in all, this is a good value set, the minifigs are excellent quality and will fit into my city quite well, and there are a decent amount of parts here I can make use of.

I look forward to getting my second set and starting work on my MOC.


Comments